1. Working With Children Check 2021
All junior (U/6 to U/11) and youth (U/12 to U/18) team officials (coaches, managers, and trainers) must have a Working With Children check performed.
* Team officials who are under the age of 18
This Working With Children check is free for volunteers, and $80 for paid workers.
To arrange the check:
1. Connect to the Office of the Children’s Guardian web site (www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au) and select the “Start Here” button.
2. Follow the instructions to complete the application. You will receive an application number.
3. Take your application number to any motor registry, with photo ID, to confirm your identity.
4. OCG will email you with your WWC number (allow up to 4 weeks for this).
5. Enter your WWC number when registering on PlayFootball as Coach or Manager